Tuesday, November 3, 2009

technology available

This week I have learned how essential and useful technology really is in the classroom. They have so many things in the schools now that I never had when in elementary school. Instead of lunch tickets, each student has a lunch card which they scan in to a machine located in the lunchroom. My elementary school growing up never had document cameras and my first exposure to them was this semester in my management class. I've had experience with overheads but not document cameras. Document cameras save so much time.

In the classroom I am working in, they have access to computers, t.v., cd player, projector, document camera, and many more. I have noticed my teacher utilizing all of these for various activities and to help teach a specific lesson. It's really interesting to see how much technology has really become a part of our lives and how it continues to grow.

I completed the midcourse evaluation, informed consent, and the classroom technology inventory list.

No comments:

Post a Comment